About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Advice From a Graduating Senior

    As my days here at Northern come to an end, I am constantly reminded of all the great memories I have had here. Whether it was working with the football team or being with my friends, my time here was amazing. Sure, college is a great experience. But it goes by way to fast. As I am about to graduate, I have some advise to anyone who is just starting their college career.
    I do not regret anything I did here at Northern. Some decisions were not the best, but a majority of them were great. The only thing I do regret, is not enjoying it while it lasted. I took everything for granted. I did this because I used to say, " Wow, I have three more years of this" as a freshman. A year later, I am saying, "Two more years". Last year I said one. Last semester I said one more semester. Now, I am only days away. I wish I could have told myself to stop thinking like this, sit back and enjoy everything to its fullest and not make the same mistake of expecting the rest of time here to be the same. Instead, I should have put forth all effort to fully enjoy the experience. Because at the end of the day... Time flies when you are having fun. 

For the last time,

The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment