About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

ComedyShortsGamer: A Comical YouTuber

   Have you ever been searching on YouTube for something entertaining to watch? Well, I have found your entertainment. Next time you have the chance, search the channel ComedyShortsGamer (CSG). CSG or Deji Olatunji, is a YouTuber from the U.K. and the brother of famous YouTuber KSI. CSG appeared in many of KSI's videos including some of his early FIFA gaming videos and his comical skits. When his own channel began to grow, CSG started to make more and more of these videos like the ones on his brothers channel. As years passed CSG began to vlog and do challenges. I can tell you one thing, these challenges are hilarious. Olatunji now has over eight million subscribers and his own clothing brand TANK.
    If you are in the mood for a couple laughs, then definitely look up a couple of his earlier videos with his brother and parents. If you are looking for something hysterical, again search the challenge videos. A great challenge is the ghost pepper challenge that Deji does with his mom. He might be a little over exaggerative at times, but at the end of the day, he can be pretty funny.
 

2 comments:

  1. I recently watched a video of CSG and I already watch KSI's videos, both of them are really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends and I get sucked in to watching funny YouTubers some nights, so I'll have to suggest CSG! Ghost pepper challenge videos are hilarious so I'll have to check his out. Thankyou for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete