About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Three Tips that Stood Out To Me the Most

  After finishing Guy Kawasaki's Book, I looked back at all of the tips that he gave me. Some where common knowledge. Some made me think twice about what I post. Some I disagreed with. But I can say most of the tips where useful. In fact there are three posts that left a good impression on me.

1). Focus Your Avatar On Your Face
Although I did not agree with this at first. The idea began to grow on me and began to make more sense. I shouldn't use a logo for my personal profile. What sense would that make. I can tell you now, I am in the process of picking my new profile picture. I am doing this because it validates who you are.

2). Repost Your Friends Post
First off, you follow people because of the quality of their posts. So it would make sense to repost the best. If you do not like their posts, then you are following the wrong people.

3). Be Brief
People who are looking at your posts judge pretty quick. So capture their interests quickly so they can see the quality of your posts

Thanks for the lessons Mr. Kawasaki

Until Next Time,

The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment