About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Friday, February 3, 2017

Super Bowl 51: The Falcons Time to Shine

      After the AFC Championship game ended, the Super Bowl was set. The New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons will meet in Houston to find out who is truly the best team in the NFL. Both teams where impressive in their Conference Championship games, so In all honesty, I cannot tell who the favorite is. The Falcons took care of the Packers in the first half of their game, and the Patriots handled the Steelers in dominant fashion. In my opinion, this might be one of the better Super Bowls in recent years.
        My pick for this years Super Bowl is... The Atlanta Falcons. Yes, I believe the Falcons will defeat the New England Patriots. This is against the obvious pick of choosing the Patriots due to this being the Patriots seventh Super Bowl, and experience is key in winning Championships. But there are teams that come around every now and then that look like it is their time to shine. I believe the Falcons are this team this year. Although this is only the second time that the Falcons have ever been in the Super Bowl, they look like a seasoned team. With the leadership of Matt Ryan, and the young tenacious Defensive Backs of Atlanta, I think they will squeak past the Patriots. This game is going to go down to the wire. I think that the Patriots will have the lead at the start of the fourth quarter. With about five minutes left in the game Matt Ryan will lead the Falcons' offense down the field for a game winning drive. Tom Brady will get the ball back with a chance to make his legacy even greater, but I think that the Atlanta Defense will hold strong and deny Brady a fifth Super Bowl ring. Falcons win 28-24.

Until Next Time,

The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment