About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

NCAA March Madness: Who will win?

    Ladies and Gentleman, the time has come. The NCAA Tournament is upon us, and this year might be one of the most legendary tournaments we have seen in a while. This year, like many other years does not have a distinct favorite to win it all. However this years field is the most even it has ever been in my opinion. There are a couple of teams that really catch my eye, and I believe can win the whole thing.

#1. UCLA BRUINS
    Just remember this name, Lonzo Ball. Ball is the engine that drives this UCLA team. With skilled shooters such as Bryce Alford, Isaac Hamilton, Aaron Holiday, TJ Leaf, and Thomas Welsh, Ball has the capability of being an assist mastermind because no one has court vision like Lonzo Ball. By the way Ball is no slouch when it comes to shooting himself. He shoots 45% from behind the arc. The Bruins are my favorite to win the tournament this year.

#2 ARIZONA WILDCATS
    Sean Miller has a very talented team in his pocket out in the desert. Allonzo Trier and Lauri Markkanen have played tremendous this year even beating UCLA two put of three times. If not UCLA it is Arizona that is going to win it all. (there is a chance that they will play in the Final)

#3 VILLANOVA WILDCATS
   Last years champ emerges as my third favorite. Led by Josh Hart and Kris Jenkins and Jay Wright at the helm, Villanova has a great chance to repeat.

Who will you Choose!

Until next time,

The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment