About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The F2 to the Rescue

    Boredom is a state at which all of us are in at some point of the day. Being a Senior in college, I take a look back at all of the bored hours of "what to do now" after finishing my homework and I wish I had made this discovery sooner. Being an avid sports fan, anything to do with sports gets me out of my prison of boredom. One day on Youtube, I saw a page called the F2 Freestylers. I noticed the name from videos of them collaborating with other You-tubers, but never went to their actual page. I can tell you, one click and you are out of boredom.
    The F2 Freestylers are soccer freestyle kings. They are two friends whose careers kind of blended together to form the F2. Their videos consist of soccer highlights that show off their amazing ability, and as well as some Q&A videos for their fans. But I highly suggest you take a look at their amazing soccer videos. They have done videos with some world class players such as Lionel Messi, Kevin DeBruyne, and even the legend himself, Pele. So next time you are bored, take a look at the F2 page. Just remember, save a couple videos for the next time you are bored.

Until next time,

The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment