About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Ohio State Football, Give Them a Follow on Snapchat

  In all honesty, who isn't a fan of THE Ohio State Buckeyes. I mean, when it comes fall, my blood pressure spikes in anticipation for that first kickoff at The Shoe. My dream is to one day work for the Buckeyes, where I would be able to personally get that feeling of being a Buckeye. Until then, the best way to get a personal look into the program that we all love, is to follow them on Snapchat.             Their Snapchat shows you an in-depth look at the football program. Everything from running onto the field, to the off season dunk contest with the players, is covered by their Snapchat. The person who runs their Snapchat will take you into the locker room to see how the players are getting pumped up for their game. Sometimes, they even take you into the coaches prep room to see the coaching staff preparing their strategy before they take the field. The coolest thing about the Buckeyes Snapchat is seeing the players warm up and seeing how they come up to the camera and give you, the fans, a little feel about being a Buckeye. Urban Meyer even gets into the mix sometimes with some commentary about the game and how the Buckeyes dominated. Vary rarely does he have to say I'm sorry to the fans.
    I have been following them on Snapchat for the past year, and I can tell you that it was the best decision I have made as a Buckeye fan.

Until next time,

The Third

1 comment:

  1. I personally love the Buckeyes Snap stories. My bother follows them personally and we are usually all huddled around his phone watching them before the big game. It is nice to see how they get ready for the games, and all the highlights in between games. defiantly a snap chat to follow I agree

    ReplyDelete