About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Some Tips for Podcasting...

      As I wrapped up my first podcast, I thought to myself, "I wish I would have had some tips that would have made that experience a whole lot easier". So if anybody out there is trying to start a podcast, here are some tips.

- Sound Confident
  When you are talking, always try and sound confident. This makes you sound experienced, even though you might not be.

- Have a List of Questions
  If you are interviewing someone, have your list of questions right next to you. Having these near you basically allows for you to have an outline for your podcast and will make sure you do not forget to ask any of your questions.

- Practice, Practice, Practice
  Yes, this might sound typical, but you need to practice what you are going to say. The more you practice, the better you sound. The better you sound, the probability of your podcast getting more views skyrockets.

- Have fun
  Last but not least, have fun. Do not go into the podcast stressed out or nervous. Have fun, sound natural. In the end you are just talking.

Hope this helps,

Until Next Time,

The Third

1 comment:

  1. I agree that this was hard to do for the first time. I took so many takes to get it near the level I wanted it to be. Without having good sound equipment it was hard. I ended up downloading a software called audacity to edit my podcast and add sounds. I had a whole script written out and practiced it a few times before I started, but it took hours longer than intended. I think I finished recording at like two in the morning.

    ReplyDelete