About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Monday, April 10, 2017

A 25 Minute Road Trip Can Lead to a Good Night

While being at Northern I have realized that there are not many options for entertainment on the weekends. I am not a bar goer, so one of the only things to do in Ada, is already crossed off my list. Well if you fall in this category, I can tell you one place you can go that can make your night a great one. I am talking about Delphos, Ohio. Yes, Delphos, Ohio, a little town just like Ada, with much more to offer. For example…

1). Kosta's Topp Chalet 
  One of my favorite places to go throughout  my whole life. The Topp Chalet is one of my Families restaurants in Delphos and has been in my families care for over 30 years. Their food is 100% better then anything Ada has to offer. I highly recommend the pizza. The Topp has a great atmosphere to it and has a sports bar section as well as a separate family section.

2). Chik N' House
   The best chicken around, and I am not being biased. The Chik N' House is my families other restaurant and is another great spot for you to visit. I highly recommend the Chicken Chunks.

3). The Creamery
   After going to one of the two restaurants, right down the road is an Ohio treasure. The Creamery is an ice cream shop that literally gives you the best deal on ice cream around. Their serving sizes are insane and are made to your liking. Did I mention that their servings are huge? I recommend the Buckeye Avalanche.

4). Dairy Hut
   While The Creamery is one of the best spots around, a few blocks down is Dairy Hut. Dairy Hut is another great spot to get your sweet tooth taken care of. Like the Creamery, Dairy Hut's servings are bigger then usual. However, Dairy Hut has something that the Creamery doesn't, 24 flavors of soft serve ice cream. I recommend the peanut butter flavor. 

So next time you are bored on a weekend, grab a group of friends, hop in the car, and take a 25 minute road trip to a great spot. 

Until next time, 


The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment