About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Why Measure?

There are many reasons why a company should measure their social media accounts. Measurement means that you take the totals from your accounts, analyze what they mean, and implement the meaning into their accounts to improve them. This improves the quality of your account. Having a great quality account can improve your relationships with your followers. Good relationships can lead to more profits. Measuring can also allow for you to get a better knowledge of your competition. Knowing your competition gives you a look into competitive strengths and weaknesses. The last reason why measuring is important is that it gives you a reason to say "No". If you get the numbers back from a recent program that is not so successful, then you do not have to devote your time in working with that program and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment