About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Uniformswag: the Best Jerseys Around

   Everybody knows that the University of Oregon has the best uniforms in college football. I mean, they have well over 1,000 different uniform combinations, and they only play a guaranteed 12 games. But what about the other schools. Who else out there has some cool uniforms. Well, there is a way to find out. Simply just follow Uniformswag on Instagram. Unifromswag shows you every cool uniform combination out there. From Florida States baseball jersey to Johns Hopkins Lacrosse helmets, Uniformswag will show you the best of the best. The other cool aspect about Uniformswag is that they keep you updated on any new jerseys being dropped for any team. For example, last week, the Detroit Lions unveiled their new uniform combinations for the upcoming NFL season. Uniformswag posted all four of them right away. So next time you are bored on Instagram, look up Uniformswag and scroll through and look at all the swag.

Until next time, 

The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment