About Me

My photo
To anyone reading... I am a Sport Management major at Ohio Northern University. As you can see from my interests, Sports are my passion. These will probably be the majority of my topics. I'm Greek if you couldn't tell by the flag.

Monday, April 10, 2017

Copa90: A Great Channel to Learn About Football (Soccer in this Case)

    It is becoming a lot easier to watch soccer here in the United States. If you are trying to get into the beautiful game, but do not know where to start, then here is the best place for you to visit. Copa90 is a YouTube channel that literally covers all aspects of soccer. Literally all aspects are covered. They have weekly update videos where they go over what happened in the past week in football. These videos cover a majority of the games in the English Premier League as well as the big club clashes in the other top leagues as well as Champions League. Question and Answer segments where they answer questions that their fans submitted.  FIFA challenges where two comical hosts Poet and Vuj play someone famous in FIFA while asking them fan submitted questions. The best videos that they make in my opinion is there segment called Derby Days. Derby Days covers some of the fiercest rivalries around the world. Copa90 does a great job at getting close-up to the rivalry by interviewing the crazy, passionate, fans or Ultras of the two clubs. These interviews give us an inside point of view of why the two clubs cannot stand each other and when the game highlights come on, you really feel the intensity of the rivalry. So if you want to know more about football, take a look at Copa90.

Until next time,

The Third

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for sharing this! A lot of my friends are huge soccer fans and I wouldn't mind watching a few games to know what they are talking about. I've never known where exactly to look, so I'll have to check Copa90 out!

    ReplyDelete